Labels

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

103 Adventures in 1,003 Days...aka "101 Things in 1,001 Days" (I couldn't narrow it down to 101)

Found out about a project on the internet called the Day Zero Project and thought it would be a fun way to get off of, what I affectionately like to call, Someday Isle..."Someday I'll do this." "Someday I'll do that."
Most of us have been there, at one time or another: sitting in our Adirondack chairs with our list of dreams, looking off into the distance.


I'm hoping Project Zero helps me paddle out and explore some of the things on my adventure to-do list, learn a little about myself and share some fun with others. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Candy! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words. In response, you should DEFINITELY look into swimming lessons- I cannot recommend them highly enough! Let me know if you want/need a recommendation, I can give you my coach's info. She does private lessons and group lessons, and she' amazing!! (and she's in N. CLT) e-mail me at daniellerunner@gmail.com if you want. Have a great day!! =)

    ReplyDelete